Brief listing of upcoming workshops. See the Calendar for dates and more information as it comes in.
- September 24: Jo Toye Mixed Media
- October 29: Lucie Giebelhaus Paper and Fabric Embellished Beads
- November 19: Jan Sitts Texture/Color/Feeling using silver and gold leaf
- January 28: Victoria Pittman (unconfirmed)
- February 25: Claudia Hartley, Acrylic
- March 25: Betty Carr, Watercolor
- April 29: Shirley Albrecht, Basket Weaving
- May 28: Harold Ullery, Jewelry, Wood Carving Or Painting/medium of Choice
EL VALLE WORKSHOPS are from 9 to 4 and are held at the Pine Shadows Club House, 2050 West State Route 89A, Cottonwood, AZ. Members pay $50 and a possible materials fee per each instructor. There is a non-refundable fee of $10 to hold your spot in a workshop. Supply list and description will be provided by Elaine Bomkamp, email@example.com when available.